Job Openings at this time
Title: Promotions Assistant
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Description: Beasley Media Group LLC/Las Vegas have a great opportunity for outgoing, energetic individuals to join our Promotions Crew / Street Team in Las Vegas, NV. Members of our part time promotions team are the face of our radio stations and ambassadors for our five great brands. Promo Crew will work alongside our staff to execute station events, interact with listeners, conduct games for free prizes, and create a buzz at events, appearances, live broadcasts, and more around Las Vegas! If you want to get your foot in the door in the radio field and become a part of the great team at KCYE, KKLZ, KDWN, KOAS and KVGS, this position is for you.
- A valid NV driver’s license
- Availability to work up to 40 hours per week during our busy seasons
- Availability to work nights and weekends is a MUST
- Must be outgoing, energetic, and reliable
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and definitely a team player
- Must be creative, but also understand the “business” of radio.
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Promotion Director
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Description: Beasley Media Group is searching for a full time promotion director. The successful candidate must be well-organized, strong-willed, independent thinker with the ability to work in a fast paced, creative environment for our stations in Las Vegas, Nevada. Your responsibilities include creating and directing all aspects of station promotions, marketing programs and liaison to staff, clients and the community. You will develop the marketing strategies in association with the sales department, planning and implementing the promotional activities, maintaining co-ordination between different departments.
- Event management, customer service, ad creation, traditional & email marketing, graphic design, proposal writing, social media management presentations, public speaking, editing, and copy writing
- Turn ideas into revenue generating opportunities
- Understanding FCC rules and regulations when executing on-air and web based contests/promotions
- 5+ years of experience in event management, customer service, ad creation, traditional & email marketing, graphic design, proposal writing, social media management presentations, public speaking, editing, and copy writing
- Must have flexible schedule to work days, night’s weekends and holidays depending on station promotions.
- Physically and technically able to set up equipment such as tents, audio systems, tables, banners and more
- Understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
- Experience in website editing and video editing is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field.
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP: Beasley Media Group, LLC. is a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc., which owns and operates 63 stations (45 FM and 18 AM) in 15 large and mid-size markets in the United States. Approximately 19 million consumers listen to Beasley radio stations weekly over-the-air, online, on smartphones and tablets and engage with the Company’s brands and personalities through digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, text, apps and email.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send cover letter and resume to: Peter Burton, Beasley Media Group – Las Vegas, Nevada
Date: July 01, 2021
Title: Board Operator, Beasley Media Group – Las Vegas, NV
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Las Vegas stations are looking for an outstanding part-time board operator. Board operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs, following all applicable laws and FCC regulations. In addition, you may help administer contests, answer listener phone calls, screen listener calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, take transmitter meter readings, conduct EAS tests, etc. This is a critical role in the on-air executive of the station.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Basic Knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows.
- Must be able to work weekdays, with flexible weekend, night, and holiday availability.
- Knowledge of Social media and a current user of multiple platforms, i.e., Instagram and Facebook.
- Willing and able to make live appearances
Last Date for consideration: Until filled
To be considered for this position, please send resume to
DATE: February 22, 2021
Beasley Media Group, LLC Las Vegas Nevada is seeking a dynamic Account Executive. Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and the ability to have fun. Responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions for potential clients both on air and online. Media experience is a plus. The candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Sales experience and college degree preferred, but not required. Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date: February 22, 2021
Digital Sales Executive
Description: Beasley Media Group LLC/Las Vegas digital sales team is growing again! We are looking for a motivated, out of the box digital strategist and sales maven with 3-5 years digital sales experience to join our team.
This job requires the ability to develop new business, grow existing digital revenue while developing and retaining strong client relationships. BMG-Las Vegas’s solution-based approach and robust menu of digital products requires that this Digital Sales Executive possess a deep understanding of the entire digital advertising landscape. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, SEM, SEO as well as analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric.
• Hunt: Develop new business
• Perform probing CNA’s to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives
• Create custom programs in conjunction with our support Pods to achieve client’s objectives
• Present, close, and renew
• Work with clients and our support Pods to optimize campaigns
• Post campaign, review custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
For more Beasley Media Group, Inc job opportunities, click here