Las Vegas Christmas Town will transform Cowabunga Bay once again into an unforgettable holiday destination this Christmas season, Friday, Nov. 29 through Sunday, Dec. 31. The winter wonderland will feature one-of-a-kind entertainment and attractions including a 40-foot Christmas tree, 100-foot sledding hill, 40-passenger Polar Express train ride, laser tag, photos with Santa Claus, flashing light shows with over 3 million glistening lights and much more for an all-inclusive one-time entry fee.
- St. Nick’s Lighting Spectacular – Over 3 million twinkling lights will illuminate the entire park each night, dancing to the tune of classic holiday music.
- Polar Express Train Ride – Passengers will be dashing through Las Vegas Christmas Town on a magical 40-passenger Polar Express train ride, showcasing every attraction and running into a few Christmas characters as well!
- Jingle Bell Sledding Hill – Adventurers will get in the holiday spirit sledding down the 100-foot tall hill of real snow.
- Yuletide Laser Tag – In the holiday-themed laser tag arena, guests can get their thrills testing their laser tag skills.
- Santa Claus’ Cozy Cottage – Free of charge and open to all ages, guests are invited to meet Santa Claus inside his cozy cottage and take photos creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Purchase tickets HERE.