Okay Belieber, The Biebs has come clean about all that stuff he’s been teasing. (And if you want to recall the delicious tension of wondering what He’s up to, we’ve left the original post below. Here’s the news:
- There’s a new album coming out in 2020.
- The first single is called “Yummy,” and if you watch the video you can hear a little bit of it, and yeah, it sounds good. (Plus, he’s wearing a hoodie and saggy pants, which you totally did not see coming. Also, this is his favorite music he’s ever made, which no other recording artist has ever said.)
- There’s also a tour, and the date you care about is June 2, 2020 at T-Mobile Arena.
You may now enjoy your holidays in peace and joy, knowing that fresh Bieber will be waiting for you on the other side of New Year’s Day.
And, as promised, here’s what we were talking about a mere 24 hours earlier:
Are you a Belieber? If so, you’re probably soiling yourself right now, wondering what your soulmate is beating around the bush about. Lessee…
- He’s dropped a couple posts on IG that just say “Tomorrow.”
- Oh, and he posted the picture you see down below – complete with a graffiti-caked piano (and his graffiti-caked skin) – and mentioned three dates: December 24th, December 31st, and January 3, 2020.
Is he dropping new music tomorrow? Is the project called “Tomorrow?” Is he getting more ink tomorrow?
Stay tuned to Star 107-9, and we’ll let you know when more festive Bieber news breaks. (Y’know, unless we’re gorging on Christmas ham when it happens.)